We Install Custom Fireboxes for Folks Throughout the Pittsburgh Area
Your firebox is where your fires actually burn, and it should be built with fire-resistant bricks and materials to ensure no damage occurs while the flames heat your space. Because the firebox has such an important job, ensuring it’s built correctly is imperative. This is why we’re proud to offer custom firebox rebuilds for clients throughout our service area.
Explore your options with us, then give us a call or reach out online to get the process started.
We Have Multiple Custom Firebox Options
Ahren-Fire fireboxes come with a rounded back wall and rounded corners. This design encourages more heat production and ensures it is distributed evenly. With these models you can count on the following:
- Simple and swift installation process
- Components can withstand the stress of high temps
- Features a realistic-looking brick pattern
- Designed to help radiate heat back into your home
- Produces cleaner and more efficient burns
- Materials retain and release heat even after the fire is out
- Comes in multiple size options, so finding the right fit is easy
- Won’t alter the look of your current fireplace
PriorFire retrofit fireboxes are designed to produce more heat, while still giving your space the classic and cozy fireplace feel our clients always hope to achieve. These systems offer the following features and benefits:
- They come with zero clearance to combustibles with a 4-inch nominal masonry.
- They fit most residential fireplaces, no matter how big or small.
- You’ll get significantly more heat than an average masonry setup.
- The firebrick used absorbs less heat than classic options, which means more heat radiating back into your living space.
- These systems burn a lot cleaner and have more complete combustion.
Let’s Get Started – Reach Out Now
It’s time to get in touch with our team. Don’t put it off! You deserve the best chimney and fireplace products, repairs, and services available and that’s just what we’re here to provide. Reach out now to get started.